Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Istanbul - Ephesus - Kusadasi - (B/L/D)
Early in the morning we will meet you at your hotel and provide a transfer to Istanbul domestic
airport and put you on a short domestic flight to izmir. Upon arrival, we will take you on a guided
tour of Ephesus, Temple of Artemis and the House of Virgin Mary.
About the sites you will visit ;
*Ancient city of Ephesus
*The Temple of Artemis
*The House of The Virgin Mary
Overnight in Kusadasi.
- Day 2 - Kusadasi to Pamukkale - (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will depart from Kusadasi to Pamukkale; upon arrival we will continue on the
guided tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis. Our drive will take us through a rich agricultural area,
teeming with cotton fields and fruit orchards.
Sites we will visit
* Pamukkale, White washed terraces, ancient pools and more..
* Ancient city of Hierapolis
Overnight in Pamukkale.
- Day 3 - Pamukkale to Cappadocia - (B/L)
In the morning, we'll depart Pamukkale and drive to Cappadocia; en route, we'll make frequent stops for photo opportunities and
visit ancient Caravansarays. Arrival, check in and overnight in Urgup - Cappadocia.
- Day 4 - Cappadocia - (B/L)
Today will be devoted to exploring more of Cappadocia's unforgettable sites.
(If you have purchased the optional hot-air ballooning tour, please note that you'll need to rise very early in the morning to go to the balloon-launch site. After the trip has concluded, we'll come back to the hotel for breakfast and have a rest before setting out in later in the morning to see the rest of the sites listed below.)
Sites you'll see today:
* Goreme Open-Air Museum
* Fairy Chimneys
* Devrent Valley
* Uchisar Castle,
We'll also visit local crafts people and learn the special art of making dolls and traditional pottery.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
- Day 5 - Cappadocia to Istanbul - (B/L)
As we have a lengthy drive to our first destination, we'll be starting out quite early this morning. Today, we'll stroll through an amazing subterranean city where ancient Christians once hid from Arab invaders; we'll then wander through the Ihlara Gorge and spend time in a classic Anatolian village.
* Underground City of Derinkuyu-
* Ihlara Gorge
* Traditional Anatolian villages.
After the tour we will provide a transfer to Cappadocia Airport and put you on a short domestic flight back to Istanbul.
Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
*** Program ends ***
Total cost : 685.00 Euros for per person in a double room
Small group tour available 3 days a week ---- Private version available daily, ask for price informations
Note: ( Rates are subjected to change for late and last minute bookings )
* Centrally located superior hotels
* All land transfers with comfortable vehicles
* All of the meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Admissions to Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace,Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia sites
* Cruise on the Bosphorus
* Domestic fight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir
* Domestic flight tickets from Cappadocia to Istanbul
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight
tickets to Istanbul
* Hot Air Balloon tour on Cappadocia ($125.00 US Dollars for per person)
* Drinks with meals
We can customize this program and add more days in Istanbul and include sites like Gallipoli, Troy, Antalya, Eastern
Turkey and Black Sea Region, contact us for customization options.